Corsair Community

St100 rgb

Turnster

Have you found the issue yet? I have the same problem. Tried different USB ports but it's not working. I have downloaded a custom profile for lighting effects, which worked light up the ST100, but I still dont have any sound comming from it ( I have a corsair void plugged via usb in my ST100)

Forfot to say my VOID is working good when plugged by itself in any usb port.

That did not made it... I see the ST100 is now default, in fact I see the audio green bar going up and down when playing music, but not a sound comes out in my headphones...Also hear the "mic on" sounds when computer starting. Also, when cue is not started, I see default rbg rainbow lighting from the ST100. For the audio, I have nothing coming out from the VOID when the ST100 is selected in windows audio. If I select the VOID, even when plugged is usb of the ST100, it works. Very annoying problem.... Edited by ElBlanco

Are you sure that the internal sound in the ST100 only works with a 3,5mm analog headset? The USB-ports is just USB-ports, same as on your motherboard. Just a USB-extension.

I have my Void PRO USB dongle in the USB-port on top of the ST100 and it works fine for me, my Void is default audio and Communication in Windows, not the ST100.

Edited by Krokarn
Respelling

If understand correctly, you want to use the VOID headset with the ST100? If so, set the default audio device to the headset.

If you are using an analogue headset/earphone, Set the default audio device to the ST100.

Do you want both the analogue and the headset to have sound?