Corsair Community

Corsair Strafe RGB not picking up some colors

Ghosty91

Hey guys, first time posting. I apologize if this is the wrong thread because it deals with both CUE and my Strafe RGB.

Long story short, my gf bought me the keyboard as a Christmas gift. Went and hooked it up, but it's not picking up the colors like purple, pink, red, yellow, and the colors in between. However, it's able to pickup blue, cyan, and green just fine. Basically, it's only picking up the GB in RGB; and I have zero idea or clue why.

So, what could be the cause of this? Faulty keyboard that needs to be replaced?Something easily fixable within CUE proper?

Edited by Ghosty91

Worth mentioning. Yes, I downloaded CUE. Did that last night when I got my Void Pro RGB and Glaive RGB. Once it was downloaded, I turned off my PC, hooked up the headset and mouse, and they were working just fine. I got the Strafe earlier today, hooked it up, and now only it's producing the GB in RGB and not remotely picking up any shade of red. Additionally, the static color option in CUE won't work for any color. Edited by Ghosty91