Corsair Community

H100i and SP120RGB

luc97

Hi guy I have problem...

I bought fans for my H100i SP120RGB and they are soo loud I can't control them in corsair link (U know to change profile is like all the time on performance) I put below a link how loud they going maybe someone have a idea if I can't fix it somehow or something.

Thank You!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MMxP3tvkJE&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

they will have them on a different fan controller..

such as a Commander Pro if you wanted Link to control them. this would allow you to link the fan curve to the h100i's liquid temps which in turn would give you smooth fan control...

could control them in many ways but as you mention controlling them in Link.. the above option is your only option...

as for other fans.. and i assume you mean Corsairs Line up.. both HD and LL and ML fans are PWM

Edited by Zotty

Short term solution is to move them off the H100i and to the motherboard so you can control the speed. You can continue that way indefinitely, but will need to figure out a control system that makes sense. Some boards have fan delays to make using cpu temp less irritating, but not all.

Yeah now I know but I seen ppl have them and they are quiet that why Im asking here but ok... so maybe what fans would you reccomend?

As Zotty and c-attack suggested, you can move them to something that can control 3-pin fans (motherboard or Commander Pro).

If you want to control the fans from the cooler's fan controller, you'll need a 4-pin, PWM fan. Any of the other Corsair RGB fans (HD, LL, ML) are 4-pin, PWM control. The ML series is also what's going on their new radiators, whenever they get released (though non RGB).

That said, you'd need another RGB Fan Controller as well; it looks like you already have other SP RGB fans in there and you can only put one kind of RGB fan on a single RGB Fan Controller.