Corsair Community

Missing a cable for Corsair Lighting Node Pro

Saabovich

Hello,

I have a Corsair 570x with 6 SP120 fans. I want more fan RGB colors than you get with the standard controller (That is working fine). The problem is that I have a Lighting Node pro minus the three pin cable that goes from the CLNP to the 6-fan hub. Would anyone be able to tell me which pin does what? I can't find the cable anywhere, so I'm thinking of making my own.

Thank You

• 5 months later...
Hello,

I have a Corsair 570x with 6 SP120 fans. I want more fan RGB colors than you get with the standard controller (That is working fine). The problem is that I have a Lighting Node pro minus the three pin cable that goes from the CLNP to the 6-fan hub. Would anyone be able to tell me which pin does what? I can't find the cable anywhere, so I'm thinking of making my own.

Thank You

I have the same issue mate.

I have a 460X case with 3 x SP120 Fans, plus a LED Light Strip Kit with Light Node Pro.

Trying to sync all of the LED's & Fans up so i can control them using the software (as opposed to the Std controller).

I think i have found the correct pin/connector you are looking for, however its proving mighty hard to find a cable i can buy off the shelf anywhere.

https://www.digikey.com.au/product-detail/en/molex,-llc/50-57-9403/WM2901-ND/115034?utm_adgroup=Connectors&mkwid=s&pcrid=250106969439&pkw=&pmt=&pdv=c&productid=115034&slid=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlpOv8IfD2wIVVRuPCh1LDAxvEAQYASABEgKP4fD_BwE

The cable i have has only 2 wires (link to photo below), but the same connector, so when i connect the LNP to the Fan hub, the Fans dont illuminate correctly, they flicker on and off.

http://andreatheone.altervista.org/cable.jpg

If you have found a solution or a workaround i would appreciate you letting me know. Cheers mate.

• 1 month later...

I had an issue where my 3 LL120 fan kit did not include that cable, so from my RC aircraft days I had a spare 3 wire servo cable laying around. It worked perfectly, but pay attention to orientation. See the video I made detailing this. Hope this helps!

[ame]

[/ame]

The cable from the NoPro to the Fan Hub should NOT have the power line connected; that may be why you had smoke. Pin 1 is +5V on BOTH devices. On the NoPro, this powers the strips. On the Fan Hub, this is used to power the push-button controller for the SP and HD fans.

Please see the link in my signature for the parts.