Corsair Community

M65 Pro RBG - Double Clicking Issue

artisticspider

I saw an older post talking about this from 2015, and a more recent one mentioning some double-click like issues in games. I've come to find that I need some firmware sent to me via "Corsair James". However, I see he hasn't logged in for a few days, and I'm not sure how much longer it may be. Is there anyone else that can send over the firmware needed to fix this double-click issue? Thanks!

• Corsair Employees

The only other way to receive firmware files is to submit a request through the support ticket system. Chances are, this has already been addressed in more recent firmware updates through CUE.

You can perform a force firmware update through CUE by clicking the Global Settings and force firmware update.

Well, it says I'm running 2.20.72 and that they're aren't any updates, so I guess I'm updated and it's just not working. When doing my click tests, I was able to find that if I held down a click, and ever so slightly lifted up (but not enough to "de click", it would sometimes count as 2 and up to 4 clicks before the trigger was actually released.

Not too sure what to do from this point. It's a pretty new mouse as of only a year ago, but I haven't really used it that much, and I'm not hard on it in the slightest.