Corsair Community

CUE doesn't work after PC wakeup from standby

Finbar

I'm using CUE 2.20.72 with a K70 LUX RGB. When my PC goes to standby mode and I wake it up, CUE doesn't work anymore.

More specifically, I can't change profiles anymore, neither manually by clicking them in CUE or automatically by starting games for which I linked the EXE file in the profile.

This happens every single time after standby. I can resolve it by quitting and restarting CUE.

Is there any fix for this?

System info: Intel Core i7 4790K, Asus Z97-A, K70 LUX RGB connected to two USB 2.0 ports. Windows 10 64 bit Version 1709 (Build 16299.125)

I'm using CUE 2.20.72 with a K70 LUX RGB. When my PC goes to standby mode and I wake it up, CUE doesn't work anymore.

More specifically, I can't change profiles anymore, neither manually by clicking them in CUE or automatically by starting games for which I linked the EXE file in the profile.

This happens every single time after standby. I can resolve it by quitting and restarting CUE.

Is there any fix for this?

System info: Intel Core i7 4790K, Asus Z97-A, K70 LUX RGB connected to two USB 2.0 ports. Windows 10 64 bit Version 1709 (Build 16299.125)

This is widely known about, they claim it cannot be fixed at the moment and has to do with windows Fall creators update.

It is not the only bug with 2.20 (two others: mouse's x position is doubled, you cannot run any executable with a console host interface and you cannot run any exe with a space or parameter).

Try a downgrade but you may have the same issue if it has to do with the windows update.

I'd like to see if we can fix this. For me fixing it has been shutdown -r -f -t 0 a whole lot more than I'd like to, but its not too bad on this box with the nvme boot drive.