Corsair Community

ax1500i

Joey117

Corsair ax1500i titanium Start of green and why is get to windows starts blinking red light lamp followed by solid red light then shut down,

1. So my question is this can a motherboard are other hardware have an effect on the power supply self test of the power supply

It certainly can if you have a piece of hardware drawing more than is in spec or is shorting out the PSU it could be tripping one of the safety features on the PSU. Something you may want to look at is checking how you have the AX1500i plugged in to the components. Do you have the Link cable plugged in to the PSU?

Yes i have the Link software and link plug in to the PSU but i have very little knowledge on how to use the software for trouble shooting

Thank you for the reply , I'm not sure if it's a power supplied problem it is only for 5 months old and the motherboard has been giving me trouble slow boot up times 7 + minutes along with their One faulty RAM slot and the hard drive SATA controller is going I think

Just a quick update I took my power supply unit to professional who tested it and found it is faulty again the second psu in four months does anyone know of any other PSU that uses the same wiring kit as ax1500axi so I do not have to complete rewire the pc