Corsair Community

Praise the Voyager !

pepiman

Geezus .... after benchmarking my Sony Micro Vault and my EasyDisk ... (128 and 256mb respectively) I've come to the conclusion that Corsair fricken ROCKS !!!!

I've seen reviews of Corsair Voyager (512mb) where it is benchmarked at anywhere between 17 and 20 mb/s .... while my 2 crappy flash drives have done 5.6 and 5.1 ..... horrible !!!

Anyways I'm going to be ebaying these 2 and buying myself a 512 or 1gb corsair very soon .... I'm just wondering where I can get the best price in Canada. Any ideas?

Geezus .... after benchmarking my Sony Micro Vault and my EasyDisk ... (128 and 256mb respectively) I've come to the conclusion that Corsair fricken ROCKS !!!!

I've seen reviews of Corsair Voyager (512mb) where it is benchmarked at anywhere between 17 and 20 mb/s .... while my 2 crappy flash drives have done 5.6 and 5.1 ..... horrible !!!

Anyways I'm going to be ebaying these 2 and buying myself a 512 or 1gb corsair very soon .... I'm just wondering where I can get the best price in Canada. Any ideas?

pepiman ... Glad we can please you with the performance of the Flash Voyager! Not only is it fast ... it's durable as well! Thanks for your support!

Archived