Corsair Community

Syncing 9 LL120 Fans / Fan flickers

Reiyoku

Yesterday I got my LL120 Fans. Two 3-packs LL120 fans and 3 single LL120 Fans. So 9 Fans, 2 Lightning Node pros and 2 RGB Fan Hubs

I hocked them up to a singel Lightning Node Pro. Chanel 1: 6 Fans on one RGB Hub, Chanel 2: 3 Fans on one Hub.

I tested the fans and a fans seems to have some lose contact? (Wackelkontakt in german, i do not know the correct word or phrase in englisch) it works for 2 minutes but but then the outer ring flickes in all colours or goes dark. I tried the fan at other ports of the RGB-Hub and the other chanel but same result.

Anyone else who got this Problem, or should i get it changed out?

My other question is, can i sync Chanel 1 and Chanel 2?

I would like to have one colour start at Chanel 1 Fan 1, where it then continues to Fan 6 and then starts at Chanel 2 Fan 1 and goes up to Fan 3.

Has anyone figured that out?

Thanks in advance for the answers

• Corsair Employees

Anyone else who got this Problem, or should i get it changed out?

My other question is, can i sync Chanel 1 and Chanel 2?

I would like to have one colour start at Chanel 1 Fan 1, where it then continues to Fan 6 and then starts at Chanel 2 Fan 1 and goes up to Fan 3.

Has anyone figured that out?

Thanks in advance for the answers

To answer your questions:

1. It looks like that particular fan may be having issues. I suggest contacting our customer support to see if they can help you.

2. At the moment, you can't sync different channels. This is something that will likely change in the future as our software improves and more lighting options become available.

To answer your questions:

1. It looks like that particular fan may be having issues. I suggest contacting our customer support to see if they can help you.

2. At the moment, you can't sync different channels. This is something that will likely change in the future as our software improves and more lighting options become available.

Thanks for the quick reply

1. I'm going to do that.

2. I would really hope so, it would look better in bigger Builds over 6 Fans http://forum.corsair.com/v3/images/smilies/new/icon_biggrin.gif

Another lighting effect I would recomend is: Beeing able to select the random Color option and all the Fans/ the Chanel use the same colour.

e.g Visor--> Random Colour but all Fans use the same Colours. So one Fan "sets" the RGBs and all other Fans copie it.

Can you understand what I mean?

These little bumps aside it's a great product, silent, bright and good airflow.