Corsair Community

Corsair H100i USB interface failure on Crosshair 6 Hero

specialedge

This youtube link shows what happens when my system is booted:

[ame]

[/ame]

Is this a fault of the driver or of malfunctioning pump hardware? I replaced the internal USB cable with an external one I found on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CS3Y2XS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But the problem was not resolved. The radiator fans in the video are connected to the Pump but not moving. Connected to the CPU_FAN and CPU_OPT headers it keeps the system cool, but I am unable to change the LED nor monitor the pump in my Corsair Link. Also, no AIO nor W_PUMP RPM data is received from any monitoring package I have run.

I will swap this AIO cooler to my TUF Sabertooth 990FX system as a last-ditch attempt to test whether the problem is a compatibility issue.

Anyone run into this before? Please forgive the horrible sound from that video, just turn it down to mute.

(Side note: the system has had almost 5 hours uptime since booting without a single radiator fan revolution, thanks to the 19C ambient room temperature in here )

• 3 weeks later...

Dustin,

I asked the guy who sold me the H100i about RMA. He said his acct was deactivated and he was trying to get back into it with support staff. Then I haven't heard a peep from him since. Is there any hope for this unit? Or am I off to purchase a new model?

Sucks because I have already purchased the H100i cables kit and the mounting hardware kit to replace what was missing. I don't guess there is any other peripheral to use those cables with?

Who wants to buy some y-splitters?