Corsair Community

Corsair 570x W/ Vertical GPU?

lunatics

So I am finalizing parts for a new 8700k build and going to be doing my first water cooling loop inside of a 570x. I have been seeing quite a few builds lately in other cases that use vertical GPUs and I think this looks amazing, especially in a water cooled build and being able to see the water block and liquid moving through it etc.

Just wondering if anyone has actually done a vertical GPU inside of a 570x case, and how difficult is it? It does not look like there are any slots to put it. Would you have to essentially cut out the rectangular grill on the back of the case and then find a way to mount it in there?

Wow, I am bookmarking that page it looks amazing. I'll have to see if I think I'm capable of and really want to go about doing that to my case...

One issue I forsee with this that I did not think of before, is that I am going to need a wireless card for my desktop. With a vertical GPU mounted like this, will it block off my other slots from being able to use a wireless card and remove the slots in the back of the case for me to put the antennas out? = \