Corsair Community

Corsair k95 Lighting Issues

DorInte

So I recently bought this Corsair K95 RGB platinum (A few weeks ago) and was delighted by the build and light quality, the feel of the keys, and the wrist rest. But recently something's been going on with the lights on the keyboard itself and the Corsair Utility Engine used to program the lights. The following image is what my keyboard looks like. https://gyazo.com/87b1e007b457adcc516f845eb5144990

The top color bar seems to be fully functioning but all the other keys are at a static red, with the 1234 and Q key - which are white - being exceptions. I've tried replugging it, changing usb ports, reinstalling the Keyboard drivers, and tinkering with the program, but nothing has worked so far. I hope posting this can lead to an answer, thanks for reading. :)

• Corsair Employees
If you are playing Diablo 3 or any othe title with an SDK, the lighting profile can change. You can turn this feature off also if you want to use your default profile by selecting Global Settings (Gear Wheel) then uncheck the SDK option at the bottom.