Corsair Community

h100i v2 pump at 0 rpm

Dorea

my computer is new 2-3 months I have the h100i v2

yesterday my computer was very laggy and when I checked my cpu temp it was at 100c!!

I checked everything and reinstalled the fans in the cooler are working and my case fans are also working but in corsair link the pump were at 0 rpm

the cooler is new is it broken already?

Oh, that's not good.

First, check the connections. Is the pump connected to the CPU_FAN header? Is the CPU_FAN header set to full speed/100% in the BIOS?

Also, feel the tubes coming off of the pump. Are they radically, noticeably different temperatures? Are they warm at all?

While you are reinstalling, make sure that the standoffs are tight as well.

If it's not working, RMA the cooler. You should be able to do an express RMA as well, where they will cross-ship you the cooler.

If you do buy something, get a decent air cooler that you can use to hold you over; I keep a Hyper 212 EVO laying around just for this kind of situation. In a pinch, you could use any 4th gen or higher CPU cooler from Intel as well (if you have one). You won't be able to overclock and your temps will be a good deal warmer but it'll be usable. Just don't run any benchmarks or stress tests.

While you are reinstalling, make sure that the standoffs are tight as well.

If it's not working, RMA the cooler. You should be able to do an express RMA as well, where they will cross-ship you the cooler.

If you do buy something, get a decent air cooler that you can use to hold you over; I keep a Hyper 212 EVO laying around just for this kind of situation. In a pinch, you could use any 4th gen or higher CPU cooler from Intel as well (if you have one). You won't be able to overclock and your temps will be a good deal warmer but it'll be usable. Just don't run any benchmarks or stress tests.

i did everything you said and the pumps didnt work sadly