Corsair Community

Not all HD120s light up. What could be the issue?

IvanTheOkay

• Corsair Employees
You will need to add the rest of the fans in Corsair Link. If you look at the home tab in C link, you will see "LED channel". Click configure and then you will see the devices connected to each channels. If your fans are connected to the channel 1, then add the number of fans you have connected channel 1 then choose the lighting profile and click apply.

• Corsair Employees

The order will only affect the lighting profile effect, the fans should light up regardless.

Are they in channel 1 or channel 2? make sure you're configuring the channel where the fans are connected and make sure you're selecting HD fans on the drop down list.

• Corsair Employees

When you are selecting the lighting effect for that one fan, are applying the same profile to all fans?

We know its not a power issue since all your fans are running, this must be something on the C Link configuration that we're missing. Just to be sure, check each connector on the fan's LED RGB hub. And check if the SATA power is plugged in properly.

Late reply but I ran into an issue with my rig. My RAM from Corsair failed on me but luckily Corsair is replacing it. So when I had it running, I had Corsair Link up and running. All 5 fans were added and they were all running the default rainbow cycle. When I clicked apply I would noticed that the first fan would like reset? Like the lights would go out for a millisecond.

Archived