Corsair Community

VOID Pro Surround Hybrid/PC low volume?

Critizin

i just got these today, and i dont think they are getting loud enough my hyperx cloud II and Razer Kraken got pretty loud but these at max volume arnt very loud maybe about 75% of the other two headsets ive owned.. They also seemed kinda muffled. im wondering if theres anything that can be done to get it louder or clearer or what?

okay... so i thought it might be a driver issue... so i formatted my computer and still sounds like **** plugged into the 3.5mm jack or the USB dongle that it came with. yet still sounds amazing loud and clear threw the hyperx dongle.. what is going on...

Sorry for spamming my own posts, just trying to keep you all updating incase this is a known issue..

With the corsair driver engine thing installed. the sound gets muffled. and i noticed in discord when i use push to talk the little beep it makes when u talk with the drivers installed the beep is short theres a static sound then it beeps again.. without the drivers its just a normal beep.

Are corsairs drivers just bad?

Without the drivers installed the Sound coming from the headset is fine, but it still isnt really loud enough, when i plug into the hyperx dongle the volume gets loud enough.

All these posts, feel like I was right there troubleshooting the headset with you haha. You said the sound improved when rolling back to an older version of CUE. Which version worked out better for you? Also, can you provide your system specs?

2.15.83 worked for me.

it made the muffled sound go away, but the headset volume is still low.. maybe im just used to my louder headsets but this seems like it should be louder as if i plug them into the HyperX dongle they are louder.

------------------

System Information

------------------

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: ASUS

BIOS: 1603

Processor: Intel® Core i7-4790K CPU @ 4.80GHz (8 CPUs)

Memory: 16384MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 16320MB RAM

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

The motherboard is a Asus Maximus VI forumla

2.15.83 worked for me.

it made the muffled sound go away, but the headset volume is still low.. maybe im just used to my louder headsets but this seems like it should be louder as if i plug them into the HyperX dongle they are louder.

The motherboard is a Asus Maximus VI forumla

okay.. well i had it so the muffled/static noise was gone, but after about an hour or so of listening to music. it came back.. this is becoming a very negative experience.

• 2 weeks later...