Corsair Community

corsair utility engine

Predicate

i cant update my corsair utility engine when i try to see if there is any update available i get corsair utility engine has detected an error during Software update check. And also sometimes when i strat my pc utility engine wont load my profil unless i restart the program.

I'm having the same issue. When restarting my computer from hibernate, my profiles don't load up correctly. When I launch a game, it doesn't switch to the right profile anymore. This has only been the case for a few days. I updated to the most recent version of CUE but I'm still having the same problem. Restarting CUE fixes it.

To elaborate a bit, while in this "broken" state, if I create a new profile, the keyboard will switch to this new profile's lighting scheme. Switching between profiles will still only show that new profile's lighting scheme. When deleting this new profile, it will go back to only showing my default profile even when switching through my other profiles. Only once I close CUE and restart it will it correctly show my profiles when switching between them. Something is not allowing CUE to switch profiles correctly after restarting from hibernate.

I'm using the Strafe RGB Silent Edition.

Edited by Arithean
added more info