Corsair Community

H150i release date ?

benzite

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is random, but in the official youtube vid for the new coolers, the black 570x they have has a grommet cut on on the PSU shroud. Hopefully this is something being updated and not just a custom thing.

the later gen 570x's have been that way for a while now buddy

but who needs the grommet when you can sleeve like this ;) :D

z1bmKhc.jpg

Review is not looking good at all,will wait for a few more.

Where have you seen poor reviews? So far from what I saw the cooling temps have been about what I would expect from an AIO. The only review I saw where temps were over 80 degrees were on an overclocked 7700K, which are notorious for running hot. If I was trying to overclock a 7700K to 5.0Ghz, I'd run a custom loop with a large reservoir... but for most everything else, I think this should do the job. I know for my 4790K it will be probably be overkill, even with OC.

the later gen 570x's have been that way for a while now buddy

but who needs the grommet when you can sleeve like this ;) :D

Hey, what kind of clearance do you have between the back of your GPU and your front fan? I know you run push/pull so it probably is a smaller gap than what I will have, but I would like to still know. I picked up the EVGA Powerlink to move my cables to connect in the back and clear my card's LEDs, but I'm kind of nervous about clearance. Still not sure if I'm just going to stick with Push or change to Push/Pull, but just want to weigh my options.

So I wanted to share my experience with Amazon on purchasing the H150i.

I pre-ordered the H150i on Amazon this past Monday when it became available. Initially, it showed the "Prime" price, but didn't offer the Prime 2-day shipping. I pre-ordered it anyway. Well, on Tuesday when it was "released", I noticed that it offered free 2-day shipping for Prime members. It advertised that I could receive it by the 11th, even though my order stated that I would receive my pre-order on the 15th. I opened up a chat with Amazon support to share my concerns, and asked if my order would be moved to the 2-day shipping. I was told that because the 2-day was not available at the time of my purchase, so I would get standard shipping. I asked if I could cancel my order and re-order it, since it had not shipped yet, but was told that I was in "pre-shipping" and they couldn't stop it. Obviously this was a bit frustrating, but I let it go. Anyway, I saw the next day that my order was due to arrive on the 11th (today) instead. Not sure if they actually upgraded me to 2-day, or if I'm just close enough to the distribution center that the standard shipping got it to me quicker.

Either way, moral of the story is to check your Pre-orders to ensure you are getting the 2-day shipping, or it may be best to wait until actual release and then order it. I may have just gotten lucky. Either way, I can't wait to get home and check out my new AIO!

On a side note, has anyone who has gotten their H150i taken a look at the size of the fittings? I'm considering attempting to add a reservoir into the AIO loop if possible. Haven't really considered it before, or know if it's even possible, but from what I've read it can be possible as long as the fitting sizes are standard.

Archived