Corsair Community

RE: 570x Psu Shroud Gromett

simplyshredded

Hi everyone,

I purchased the 570x case about 4 months ago, and my friend purchased the same case yesterday.

His case has a cable gromett on the psu shroud and mine does not. I'm assuming they came out with a later revision of the case.

My question is, are these revised psu shrouds available to purchase anywhere? I have had a look on the corsair website and don't see anything. I do not want to DIY it.

Thanks.

Image obtained from google:

Inked0C9A9878-Edit-Edit-2_LI.thumb.jpg.007bf35132c6c4dec4c971c547224b34.thumb.jpg.436a0f4a4b56ba9ba4e6ff207efbce1b.jpg

I want to know more about those red filters!

and yeah it was added after release bud :(.. i haven't got the the cable routing option either.

but it would have interfered with my front panel and usb cable routing ;)

IksrHqEl.jpg

z1bmKhcl.jpg

Edited by Zotty

damn that is insane........

im rocking a red and black build too but mine is nowhere near as nice :(

correct me if im wrong but are your led and pwr cables sleeved too? How did you manage that or are they hidden under your sata cables? If i can do that forget the gromett i wanna show them off lol

the usb, audio and pwr + led cables are the only ones i really want to hide

Edited by simplyshredded

have a search on Fleabay for 'Shakmods Front Panel Black Red Sleeved Power Reset HDD LED Extension Cable 30cm' i bought 2 sets and swapped pins on the one set into a usb header housing i removed from on old case ;).. much easier than you think lol...

and its all about the cable combs lol....