Corsair Community

Corsair Scimitar macros no longer working with new CUE update.

skydread

I recently was prompted to update my CUE to 2.19.65. While everything is in working order, my mouse no longer responds to the macros I assign to it. Everything shows up in CUE and my Strafe and Void seem to be working fine, but can't seem to solve this issue.

Can you check if the "Corsair composite virtual input device" is under Human Interface Devices in the Windows "Device Manager"?

Some of us have noticed that when macros or key remapings stop working, we also have an issue with the Corsair composite virtual input device having failed (show hidden devices to check for failure message). Repairing the installation seems to restore the composite virtual input device but CUE apparently causes it to fail when it loads.

Just curious if you see similar behavior.

If you can manage to repair your installation so that the composite virtual input device is successfully loaded together with the CUE software then macros/remaps seem to work. At least it did for me. I tried random repairs and reboots. But it's too cumbersome. More convenient to buy a Razer mouse and keyboard.

Archived