Corsair Community

What's up with the Corsair Graphite 380T?

photonfanatic

I love this little case. I bought a used gaming rig off of craiglist for VR, and it came with the Corsair Graphite 380T. For anyone who is unfamiliar with it, here's a link:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/graphite-series-380t-yellow-portable-mini-itx-case

So I've been looking all around to buy another one, for another build. According to Corsair's official website, its still part of their product line and should be available for purchase in a lot of different places. But when you click on the "Find a Retailer" button, none of the retailers are selling it. What is going on with this case?

I really hope that it has not been discontinued. I want to buy one for an upcoming build I'm doing. I'd also likely buy 2 more later on down the road.

Well I called Corsair, and the rep put me on hold while he contacted some other department that would know what was going on with the case. He came back and told me that I could expect typical outlets like newegg and amazon to have them in stock after December. Which I found to be kind of odd. He said that he checked and he couldn't see anywhere that it had been marked as something they were going to halt. He said they have clear indicators when this is the case, and none of them were there for this case.

Do you have any confirmation that it was actually officially discontinued? If so, why is it still on their website as part of their current product line? Its right there you can find it rather easily. Its even featured in several pictures that are related to other products they're selling. I think one of the ads on their main page features a 380T. All of that would be pretty weird if it was actually discontinued over a year ago.

• Administrators
Do you have any confirmation that it was actually officially discontinued?
I work for Corsair? :) I also mentioned it on the forum a year ago:

All Graphite 380T cases have been discontinued.

If so, why is it still on their website as part of their current product line?
They are product pages which are useful to owners of products.

I work for Corsair? :) I also mentioned it on the forum a year ago:

So did the rep, and the department which he contacted.

And why would he say to look for them after December?

They are product pages which are useful to owners of products.

Problem is those pages say the product is still for sale. And imply that its still in production and should be able to be found on the given list of retailers. Its really starting to seem like corsair can't make up its mind on what is going on here. Then again maybe they haven't taken it down because the rep was correct and its going to be available again after a certain period. That would make some sense given this entire scenario. It sucks if they've cancelled it, but I'd just like to know 100% so I can move onto some other case with a handle for this upcoming build.

Edited by photonfanatic