Corsair Community

link + LL120 rgb + lighting node pro

rcdsouza

i just made the transition to a new case (570x crystal), i thought id take advantage of the new ll120 rgbs, so i bought 6 (3 to replace front fans, 2 for raidator, 1 for back) and the lighting node pro. The case comes with an rgb hub so i kept that and just added the lighting node pro. For some reason its not being detected in my corsair link 4... any suggestions?

You can't use the case lighting hub for the LL series. It is for the SP-RGB series only. Use the one that came with the LL fans.

Technically its the button controller that's not compatible.

The Rgb Fan Led Hub is the same unit used with all 3 of Corsairs range of rgb fans (i know this to be fact as i have LL fans plugged into the hub supplied with my 570x) http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/corsair-rgb-fan-led-hub also states for all 3 fan types :)

As LL fans can only be software controlled (hence the included node pro) all the OP has to do is remove the button controller and replace with the Node pro and plug into motherBoard usb header. then replace the stock fans with the LL fans and plug them into the Existing RGB Fan LED Hub (which he has just plugged the node pro into). boot system. head into link and open the node pro config tab.. select LL fans and he's away :)

Archived