Corsair Community

Void PRO autoshutdown

bvcasper

Hi folks,

I enabled auto shutoff function on my Void PRO wireless headset and apparently it doesn't work.

After 5 minutes i hear a voice 'auto shutdown initiated' , short time after that I either hear 2 fast beeps (that repeat every 30 seconds or so) or I hear 'auto shutdown canceled' even tho no sound is coming through.

I tried to mute all sounds and still the same so idk whats wrong and how it's supposed to work, all help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Can you verify which version of CUE and firmware version you have installed on your Void Pro Wireless? If you haven't already, try connecting the headset to a different PC/Laptop and see if the issue continues.

Hey, Nick. I'm having the same issue with the auto-shutoff not working, and trying with another machine doesn't fix it. I've attached the exported logs to this message if they help.

Software 2.24.50

Firmware 0.15

Windows 10

Error Logs.zip

• 1 month later...
Hey, Nick. I'm having the same issue with the auto-shutoff not working, and trying with another machine doesn't fix it. I've attached the exported logs to this message if they help.

Software 2.24.50

Firmware 0.15

Windows 10

Issue has been fixed. I updated to the new version of the iCue software, and it seems autoshutoff works now.:sunglasse

Archived