Corsair Community

Trying to put my Corsair Lighting Kit together

cistec

I am looking for a Visual diagram (not text!) or Video tutorial of how Corsair products all link together I want to Link my Commander Pro to my Lighting node Kit with 6 LED Strips. I also have 4 Corsair HD RGB Fans with a 6 fan controller which came with the fans. I have looked for a specfic videos on Youtube and other forums but I cannot find one which covers my situation, please help!

I have current Corsair link installed but I cannot tell if Commander Pro is working because I cannot get access to my Fans or NODE LED strips ...That is why I need a diagram to see if I have made a mistake in my wiring.

And a quick run down on using the lInk software to see my devices

1 x Commander Pro

6 x NODE RGB Strips

4 x RGB HD Fans + 6 port fan controller

Equipment:

ASUS X299 -A

Win 10 PRO

i7 7740

32 Gb RAM G SKILL

1TB Samsung NVMe 960 PRO (OS)

MSI 1080GTX

Corsair PSU 850iXH

Thank you to any body that helps.

cistec

Hi Guys just to let you know I think I sorted the connection out but still dont know how to hook the Lighting Node onto the Commander Pro ( I cant see the need now that I can run them through the Commander Pro. But if anybody can wise me up to a better system then fire away.

Cheers

cistec

Hi Guys just to let you know I think I sorted the connection out but still dont know how to hook the Lighting Node onto the Commander Pro ( I cant see the need now that I can run them through the Commander Pro. But if anybody can wise me up to a better system then fire away.

Cheers

cistec

Although I don't have a lightning node pro, I believe you would hook it up one of the USB headers on the Commander Pro. Technically the commander pro can also control the lighting. The only reason to use the lighting node pro (if you have both) is if the 2 LED connections on the commander pro are taken.