Corsair Community

What case ticks these boxes

will_s

After a case ( and psu )for a backup PC system........i7 4770K on a Rog hero mobo ( ATX ) with a 980 graphics card. What is required :

1/ Dust filters..bottom and top as well

2/ Room for a 240 rad ( Corsair 100 or something like that )at top

3/ Fit a long 980 GPU

4/ Good airflow

Dont need a fan controller or even fans ( have plenty laying around ) and really don't require a glass window. So many out here and some look good but miss out on dust filter at top . Actually dont care about what brand it is :-)

Look, PC Case builders should have dust filters all around. Its cheap and nasty not to have them. Just like the amount of cable ties usually supplied.............cheap and nasty

Have just ordered the 740 Carbide Air Cube mainly because cable manangement wont be a nightmare and the size will see it fit in a compartment in my PC desk with about 100mm clearance at the top so dust shouldn't be a problem

But I got a Silverstone PSU because I am still pissed of with Corsair and if I could have found a case that did what I want that wasnt Corsair I would have brought that as well. It also helped that it was on special :-)

Would be good if Corsair could even make a dust filter that would fit on top of 2x140mm fans or 2x120mm fans and sold it seperately...maybe a clip on the ends to secure to case fan