Corsair Community

Corsair 360 AIO . ETA ?

Antoru76

Yes, waiting on more information about this cooler too.

I created a thread similar to this a while ago and was given the usual “this is secret squirrel stuff we can’t comment on.”:D:

Since then however, my thread seems to have disappeared. Taken out by Secret Squirrel maybe?:D:

Hope it surfaces soon, got a nice spot in my rig for it and everything.:biggrin:

Best

Wulf

someone say 360 AIO?

best we have so far is 'maybe' lol....

Hope it surfaces soon, got a nice spot in my rig for it and everything.:biggrin:

is it the same desolate spot of devastation that i have?,. mines a missing fan and bit of radiator under my h100i v2 in the front of a 570x....

3LJ6J7Gh.jpg

lol .... well I have a TT Core P3 case . Running stock Ryzen cooler and I can wait a bit ... but the whole right side of my rig is empty and a 360 AIO is the missing part .. or a custom loop. Since an EK custom waterblock for crosshair hero vi is not a budget option and the corsair 360 AIO ETA is currently "unknown" , I will probably go for a deepcool captain 360 RGB white since close to xmas , my rig must look like a Xmas tree extension lol . I prefer get a Corsair since my rig is 30% made with their parts, so the 360 will complete the set , but I'm not up to wait till freaking 4ever :)

Archived