Corsair Community

SP120 RGB STILL not working with LNP

Deepe

Done everything I could to use the original fans that come with the 570x, updated the firmware, even rolled back to the previous ones, updated corsair link, and nothing seems to work.

It's really frustrating paying a huge amount of money in a case like this and the lightning node pro that doesnt sync.

I'm having a new SP120RGB kit arriving this monday so I can use all 6 rgbs fans together, but Im starting to think they wont work too.

Never buying anything from corsair again. ever

even though you ordered another item from them lol?... not sure what you have wrong buddy.. but the stock fans with the 570x deffo work with node pro or commander pro,,, i have that case... i had those fans... they are now in my wifes 460x along side the fans that came with that case and all hooked up to a node pro via the RGB Fan LED hub.

I ordered that before my LNP arrived, buddy. I didnt tried and was like LETS SPEND MORE MONEY ON AN USELESS CRAP WHY NOT

I read the info on Corsair website saying that lnp would control HD and sp fans and I got them. You should ask whats wrong with Corsair.

Edited by Deepe

• Corsair Employees

Let's take a step back and troubleshoot the issue. Lighting Node Pro absolutely works with HD and SP RGB fans.

Can you tell me how you have everything connected? Since you're starting with a 570X RGB, it bears mentioning - and please forgive me if I'm pitching below your experience level - that you have to disconnect the internal RGB hub from the case's control buttons and connect that hub to the Lighting Node Pro.

Let's take a step back and troubleshoot the issue. Lighting Node Pro absolutely works with HD and SP RGB fans.

Can you tell me how you have everything connected? Since you're starting with a 570X RGB, it bears mentioning - and please forgive me if I'm pitching below your experience level - that you have to disconnect the internal RGB hub from the case's control buttons and connect that hub to the Lighting Node Pro.

I've connected the wire from the LNP into the Hub in fan 1,2,3 and powered everything in the satas connectors.

Something strange is happening, let me report to you, maybe it'll help:

My sp120rgb kit just arrived, and I set them into fan slot 1,2,3 in the hub and let the 570x's fans in 4,5,6 (they were in 1,2,3)

Now it's "working", only when I turn the computer on, the 4th, 5th and 6th (the ones from 570x) flicker, but as soon corsair link loads, they stay as it should.

But the flickering happens if I set everything to red, and let one of the 3 from 570x in another color, like 1,2,3 red 4 blue, 5,6 red.

Kind of an anti rgb system.

But if I put the 570x fans first into 1st, 2nd, and 3rd slot, all 6 fan flicker like crazy again lol

Any ideas? I tried different hubs yesterday, as I have 2 now, one from the case and the other one from the kit, and the results were the same.

Btw, is it normal at the start up the fans spin with so many different colors variations from one another?

Sorry for my english, not a native speaker.

For now I would suggest sitting tight if you can, a new release of Link is dropping soon with updated drivers, and you should at that point be able to update to the most recent firmware.

Will do, since I'm not the biggest fan of colorful rigs. Just want to use one solid color at a time.

At least you guys know what's happening so Corsair can fix it in the near future.