Corsair Community

Has CUE1 been superseded by CUE2 ?

LesC

I have a Strafe keyboard and I'm still using CUE1 (version 1.16.42) When I check for updates it says I'm using the latest version.

Does this mean CUE1 is no longer being updated and I should install CUE2? If so, will my settings transfer over too?

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've uninstalled CUE1 and installed CUE2. Why do Corsair make thinks so difficult without providing any user manual?

All I want to do is save a lighting effect with some keys white and some blue that will take effect when I boot PC and CUE loads (as I had before with CUE1).

However I can't seem to work out how - if I colour all keys blue & then try to selct a few to colour white, it just colours all keys white. There seems to be no way to have some keys with different colour to others.

Any instructions I've reads refer to 'save your changes' Again, i cant see how to save - there appears to be no save button?

OK, so managed to work out how to get my blue/white keys lighting effect & that takes effect when CUE comes on when windows loads.

However, when I switch on at the mains keyboard lights up with all blue keys. Is there any way to make the lighting stay off until CUE kicks in?