Corsair Community

corsair link update needed on latest windows update

brentpan

It wasn't an error per-se on my end, it's more that it doesn't show up. (the old driver issue)

I was able to find the USB HID Device (HID\VID_1B1C&PID_0C04' or 'HID\VID_1B1C&PID_0C04&REV_0200') I think, uninstall and rescan for changes. Driver installed, rebooted, and now CorsairLink shows the H100i again - similar for my H100iV2

I was able to find the USB HID Device (HID\VID_1B1C&PID_0C04' or 'HID\VID_1B1C&PID_0C04&REV_0200') I think, uninstall and rescan for changes. Driver installed, rebooted, and now CorsairLink shows the H100i again - similar for my H100iV2

You are a life saver, worked for me too.

I had the excact same problem with my H100i's fans in corsair link after updating yesterday to windows fall creators update. :sigh!:

Thank you. :biggrin:

Just did the fall creators update and my h115i has disappeared from the corsair link software. The device manager shows the driver in an error state and shows a warning that microsoft could not verify the signature for the driver.... Uninstalling and reinstalling the device in the device manager did not solve this, nor did reinstalling a fresh copy of corsair link.

To be specific about the error "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

I have restarted multiple times and am unable to get the device driver to work properly or populate in corsair link..

Edited by bounty44

Just did the fall creators update and my h115i has disappeared from the corsair link software. The device manager shows the driver in an error state and shows a warning that microsoft could not verify the signature for the driver.... Uninstalling and reinstalling the device in the device manager did not solve this, nor did reinstalling a fresh copy of corsair link.

To be specific about the error "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

I have restarted multiple times and am unable to get the device driver to work properly or populate in corsair link..

The only way I've managed to get the device to work properly is to install the driver from hydros7289-3.6 located in the post below... It looks like there is a conflict with the windows fall creators update as I haven't updated anything else recently.

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=856104