Corsair Community

Hard Reset

Cha0sBreaker

Hi!

After some time and some updates, my issue posted on thread #168751 it's still live. Since I've never had any instructions on how to try a hard reset; I was waiting on a firmware update to 2.06 to see if that would resolve my issue, sadly, I'm still wating for the update to test a change of firmware.

Being that said, I would like to try a hard reset on the keyboard (since I've tried everything else that was instructed me in tickets) to see if the problem goes away. How do I get the instructions for this? The last time I've asked for hard reset instructions I was told to RMA the keyboard and I can't do that right now. If the hard reset fails, do I have to try a FW flash?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards.-

Hi Nick.

I'm aware that instructions are only aviable through support tickets. I'm just wondering if theres any way I could submit a support ticket without going through all the process of verifying the product, send invoice pictures and do all the testing I've already make in the first ticket, and just get the instructions for the Hard Reset. Last time I was instructed to do "soft" testing, like holding escape, force firmware update and try in different settings; then I asked for the hard reset instructions but instead I got an RMA approval.

Thanks for your quick response.