Corsair Community

Standoff or mounting accessories for Intel z270

unc1rlm

Hi ...I have a h115 (not sure if model i..bought within last year) radiator..where can I buy the hardware to mount cooler to my new z270 socket 1155 I believe the lga number is right for this board. Intel i7 7700k...not sure if 100i are interchangeable..seems to be in the hardware I can't find..

Any help appreciated.

Thanks..nothing listed in parts or accessories for the 115i..

Bob M.

The H115 is an Asetek-based cooler as is the H100i v2. The H100i (v1) is a CoolIt-based. If you have the H100i v2, the mounting kits will be interchangeable. And z270 is LGA 1151 ... but there's only one mounting bracket for all of the Intel LGA 115x sockets.

What happened to the mounting kit that came with the H115 when you purchased it? What was it on before?

I am building another pc.Also a correction..the lga is 1151 for the asus 270z e. .I used the standoff and backplate on a amd board..in the event I need the standoff.and maybe the backplate...I just need to get the right one.So a H100iv2 is the same ones? If you have a link where I can buy it..would be great. I am almost positive I have the H115i..since I bought within last year.

Thanks for your assist☺

Bob M.

Edited by unc1rlm
Added comment