Corsair Community

H 100i v2 mounting direction

Gaz_55

Hi all !

I have a AiO H 100i v2 on my CPU, work great. Now I want to make a desk mod PC and put a other H 100i on my GPU for best cooling.

So my question is, can I mount the radiator to the botom with hoses up and water pump with hoses down, for example? Can I mount the AiO in any direction finally without any waterflow issue?

Thank's!

(Sorry for my poor english)

It should work just fine in conjunction with the appropriate GPU bracket. All of those AIO GPU coolers will have the pump head "upside down" out of necessity. I don't have any issues with mine and it more likely to make noise when I turn the case over so it's orientated in a standard fashion.

Well, all mechanical devices make some noise, but I guess what your asking is if it's more prone in that position. It's not. Most systems have some air and it naturally settles elsewhere. When you move the case, you may shift that air momentarily and the result is some gurgling or other pump noise. You can likely create this now with your CPU pump unit by turning it over, any time you change the TIM and tilt it, etc. It usually works itself out in a few moments. The GPU pump will be the same. It's going sound like rushing water for the first 30 seconds, then smooth out.

Archived