Corsair Community

Corsair HX1050 not working. Invoice misplaced. Need advice.

Hey guyz, I purchased the Corsair HX1050w psu in 2014 (box states 7years warranty) but misplaced the invoice, the store that I purchased it from says they dont have any record as it was purchased in 2014. The serial no. starts from 13 which indicates it was manufactured in 2013. Called the service station they say they need the invoice. Sent a mail to indiaservice@corsair.com for assistance but no reply from them as well. I dont know what to do next. Please help

I ran into the same issue with some Vengeance RAM that had the heat spreader fall off. Corsair told me I was out of luck without an invoice or a receipt. Even though the RAM has a lifetime warranty and I am the original buyer. Good luck.

• Administrators

Hi, as per the Corsair Limited Warranty, the receipt is required.

Hey guyz, I purchased the Corsair HX1050w psu in 2014 (box states 7years warranty) but misplaced the invoice, the store that I purchased it from says they dont have any record as it was purchased in 2014. Called the service station they say they need the invoice.
Unfortunately without a receipt, it cannot be replaced.

Corsair told me I was out of luck without an invoice or a receipt. Even though the RAM has a lifetime warranty and I am the original buyer.
The support team informed you 2 months ago exactly who to email at your store of purchase to get a receipt. That store in particular makes it very easy to get copies of old receipts. Please email them to obtain your receipt and then attach it to the ticket so that our support team can assist you further.

Unfortunately without a receipt, it cannot be replaced.
Dear sir, thank you for your reply. I received a reply from corsair (indiaservice@corsair.com) that I could RMA my HX1050 and would get an RM1000x as replacement. I forwarded the same mail to the service center and they accepted my faulty PSU. I will receive the replacement in 15days. :biggrin: