Corsair Community

Could someone look at this for me

Jamie7718

Hey guys,

Could someone have a look, ive had no end of problems since I installed my H80I, basically I couldn't change the profiles or led or anything. Then I noticed corsair link wasnt even showing my cooler.

So I did some digging in the forums found if I go back around 7 updates it will work so I done that and it did!!

So tonight I thought I would try updating to the newest version of link, seems to be showing cooler again. Hopefully. But I don't understand the configure part here.

Surely it should say, PUMP. Cooler fan 1 and cooler fan 2 and my other fan.... if I put them on performance mode, why does one seem to run slower. Totally confused. One pic of balanced mode and one of performance. Thank you

1.thumb.png.ff1f4bab60f3b256077eaa4b1339f5fc.png

2.thumb.png.4709d23e9bb9c89768d627258695e355.png

There is only one reported speed for the two H80i v2 fans and they are controlled (and report back) via a splitter. The other fans are case fans or something else. Unfortunately, Link tends to report extra fans or portray them in a confusing way. In the Main panel, look for the H80i v2 box. That will have both pump and fan speeds. Presumably in your configuration, Link cannot control anything else, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Use it to manage the cooler, but leave the rest to something else. Edited by c-attack