Corsair Community

Corsair Scimitar RGB PRO - profiles

Argsomfan

Ok, got my brand new scimitar pro and managed to do a couple of profiles for different games. Linking the profile to the game.exe doesnt seem to work very well and everytime i go into a game it changes the profile to default one. I cant even figure out how to use the 4 included profiles togheter with my new custom profiles. Kinda sucks to be stuck with one setting when i play both FPS and MMOs.

Please help me out. :mad::eek:

The hardware profiles should only be used to configure the device for times where CUE will not be running in the background.

What games are you linking the profiles to? It sounds like you may be linking the profile to a launcher rather than the main game .executable.

When the game is running, Open Task Manager and click the Processes tab, Find the game, right click >Open file location.

If the file path linked to the profile in CUE is different, use the open that ws just opened.

If you prefer hardware profiles, You can save it to the mouse and then close CUE and use the profile switch button.

Otherwise, You can create a profile switch with a list of unassigned profiles and use that to switch profiles or move the profile you want to the top of the list which will assign it the default profile when there are linked profiles.

I am playing Dark age of camelot and day of infamy.

I recommend you create a "Dark Age" CUE Folder and "Infamy Day" CUE Folder.

By associating the CUE profiles within a folder to the same game, it will facilitate you in reliably switching between the various profiles you want to have available within the game.