Corsair Community

Scheduling lighting node pro?

kittybeard

Is there any way to schedule so that the lights turn on/off at certain times? I just bought the lighting node pro the other day, and I love it! But living in a studio apartment has it's downsides, specially if the computer is always running.

My computer also never sleeps really, since I think you can turn off USB in the energy settings when in sleep mode.

Or is there some way to bind the lighting node funktions to keys? Would be really nice if you could shut them off, and maybe flip through some preset light modes with a press of a button.

Thats a shame, would have thought there would be more people out there bothered by light when they are trying to sleep. But guess there are only dozens of us :(

Yay at the button binding though! :idea: maybe that could solve my other issue as well since one could make a batch file to run the on/off key at certain times. :biggrin:

Edit: Oooo! If there will be a key for changing presets i could set it to like run that sequential effect every hour, that would be sweet!!

Edited by kittybeard