Corsair Community

How to use 2 keys for button assignment?

nymbis

I just want to use Ctrl+. and set it to a mouse button... When I add a macro, then [keyboard event] [keystroke] then I press Ctrl it sets Ctrl then while holding Ctrl I press . and it set the . instead... I can't even use the shift key with a letter or the same problem occurs. Who thought this was a good idea? Anyone else have this problem? Edited by nymbis

I just went to use Ctrl+. and set it to a mouse button... When I add a macro and then keyboard event / keystroke and then I press Ctrl it sets that to Ctrl...

If you want a mouse button to effect "Ctrl" and "+" you can totally do that. Go to the mouse, make a remap key and choose keystroke and just do a control and a plus key. Then click the area on the mouse you want it to bind to.

I just want to use Ctrl+. and set it to a mouse button...

The process to bind a single macro to a combination of keys is detailed in Tutorial: Switching Modes by Modifier Keys and Modifier Key Combos

For CUE 2, use profiles instead of modes.

The idea is to have a profile switch initiated by the Ctrl key, and in that profile, define every control sequence you want.