Corsair Community

M65 PRO RGB Double click bug

Simply

Hi

I noticed a little while ago I had a weird issue with left click, holding a window inside of a browser or clicking on the X would randomly click twice. It's such a pain using mozilla or chrome with multiple tabs.. Was part is its so random.:mad:

I contacted corsair support and they asked me to install CUE again and see how it went and to upload my invoice, I did after couple days. Was away. Was wondering how long it usually takes for a reply from support, think its been 4 days now and no word of anything. Purchased the mouse directly from corsair.com.

thx

If it has been more than 4 business days, You can call them using the toll-free number at the top of the notice using Skype and ask for a status update.

Note: We have recently migrated to a new ticketing system and we are experiencing a delay in the response time. Please be assured that we are aware of this issue and our team is working diligently to resolve the issue and we will respond to your inquiries as soon as we can. For urgent technical inquiries you may reach us at 888-222-4346.

You may need to add the +1 country code in Skype.

Archived