Corsair Community

Corsair h115i temp error

mydonose

hello, mydonose.

Until someone with experience gets to you, I would like to point out that your pump speed is looking high. Despite that, your CPU tempetature is looking normal. I have no idea why h115i lists only 1 fan speed, could be due design.

Your h115i temperature can not be 100 Degrees, else then your CPU temps would be so high as well.

Could you please, if you are able to, check all cable connections between Fans and the Heatsink, also check the cable that's between "CPU Fan socket - Heatsink". Also make sure two of your fans on radiator are spinning.

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by fatihso
Typo

Well, I think you get the weird temp award for the day. Technically, your coolant temperature (H115i temp) should be the minimum CPU temp. In this case, your liquid is apparently boiling and your CPU temps look normal. Presumably it is not and touching your fingers to the radiator (carefully) should confirm that. It is more likely the coolant temp sensor inside the H115i has gone on the blink or possibly another monitoring program is creating difficulty for the C-Link. My bets are on the first one, but close any other monitoring or control program you have running and check the it again (restart Link after).

Whether you are boiling or have a defective sensor, that will likely means RMA. I would start the Corsair Support Ticket from the Link at the top now. Better to get the ball rolling.

It is more likely the coolant temp sensor inside the H115i has gone on the blink or possibly another monitoring program is creating difficulty for the C-Link.

With the Asetek coolers such as the H115i the temperature, fan speed and pump speed are in the same data packet so it can't be down to a 3rd party monitoring program.

It could be a CL4 issue, but this is unlikely and to double check you could see what my SIV utility reports.

I too suspect the sensor has gone wonky.

I can control the fans like this but I can not lower the speed of the pump

I can disable h115i temp and run it via cputemp

in this case I do not have an intervention in cl4 I am trying to control it on siv64x. How can I fix the H115i sensor if it is broken, how can I disable it

I am able to solve my problem with authorized service in Turkey

rsz_sivcs115.jpg.40e9c437cd664116046893adefd5a9bd.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=31138&d=1505478601

in this case I do not have an intervention in cl4 I am trying to control it on siv64x. How can I fix the H115i sensor if it is broken, how can I disable it

What does SIV report the H115i temperature as? Post [Link Status].

Further for SIV to control the H115i you need to run SIV in control mode, see the SIV User Guide.

It would be easier to help you if you used http://forum.corsair.com/forums/profile.php?do=extra so advice you to do this.

Edited by red-ray
Highlight Post [Link Status]

• 8 months later...
Hello friends one year I used h115i cooler yesterday corsair link program h115i temp 100 degrees show that the fans running at high speed fan can not be controlled through the program and the heat levels can help me in this issue thank you thank you ..

Hi, I also use H115i. this cooler has 2 tubes into and outo of the pump connected to the CPU. One of the tubes take out heat from the CPU and vice versa, so you will feel (by touching the tube) that one of them is hotter than the other.

I think you should try to touch the hotter tube for you to know whether the high temp record in the C-link is the real one or it is just false by computing error of the C-link app or maybe caused by wrongly connected wires.

Perhaps at least you have an idea on ho to guess the difference of water temp between 90s celcius with 50-60c celcius. From my experience, 60s clcius I can still touch it and it's just felt warmth. But about 100c, it's like I cannot touch the tube after a sec, it's very hot.

Hope this helps.

This is currently happening to me right now. Icue is reading that all four of my cores are over 100 degrees F. Even up to 122 degrees. Yet the pump, both tubes and the radiator all feel nice and cool. Pump is working because I can feel the liquid moving inside the tubes.

Not sure what the deal is. Pretty sure my PC should be performing a thermal shutdown right now.

Using the h115i Pro.

just got the mirror black crystal 570 and gave away my white edition. Swapped the top and bottom fan trays so I could front mount the h115i and top mount the three HD120s. Now everything fits perfectly!

Edited by Arock387

This is currently happening to me right now. Icue is reading that all four of my cores are over 100 degrees F. Even up to 122 degrees. Yet the pump, both tubes and the radiator all feel nice and cool. Pump is working because I can feel the liquid moving inside the tubes.

Not sure what the deal is. Pretty sure my PC should be performing a thermal shutdown right now!

Substantial difference between 100 Celsius and 100 Fahrenheit. The original poster was having a software glitch or sensor failure. No one’s cooler sits perfectly at the boiling point. It’s not actually possible anyway and you would have a thermal shutdown before that point. Your 100F equates to about 37C, a normal value for most people.

If you think things are not quite as efficient as they should be, start a new thread and we can walk you through some checkpoints. This thread probably should disappear into history.