Corsair Community

H115i and CorsairLink issue

andremelo90

Unhandled Exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Net.HttpListenerException: Failed to listen on prefix 'http://localhost:10801/' because it conflicts with an existing registration on the machine.

getting this after starting "CorsairLink4.Service.exe"

is it normal?

also i have a H115i and my Corsair Link is weird, sometimes it seems to be working but wont apply fans speed changes made trough profiles panel.

thanks anyway.

Failed to listen on prefix 'http://localhost:10801/' because it conflicts with an existing registration on the machine.

To me it sounds like another program is using TCP port 10801 (c-link). If you run my SIV utility what does [TCP Ports] (Menu->TCP/IP->TCP Ports) report before and after starting CL 4.8.2.1?

Below is after I started CL4 and the c-link port has been opened by System for the CLink4Service.

See http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=853900 for how to attach a file/screen image to a post.

attachment.php?attachmentid=31103&stc=1&d=1505285508

1800549799_TCPPorts.thumb.png.55810f0e8dcf4e650e36d6fe1f78c4ee.png

Edited by red-ray

here it go

The screen shots are ideal. Port 10801 (c-link) was not open before you started CL4 which is how things should be.

Once you opened CL4 it looks like the service opened port 10801, but there are no links from the service to the GUI and there should be.

It just occurred to be, do you have some sort of firewall that is blocking port 10801?

Edited by red-ray

CorsairLink4.exe needs to have links to the c-link (10801) port and it does not.

For a test can you totally disable the firewall?

yep here r they...

also i always use MSI afterburner and RivaTunerSS for in game tracking of temps, etc... could they be the culprit?

b4.thumb.PNG.3298c904d5b206195c976e1231d65bbd.PNG

aftr.thumb.PNG.dd2f959bba4db44b7f65e69dc1f615f7.PNG

Edited by andremelo90

also i always use MSI afterburner and RivaTunerSS for in game tracking of temps, etc... could they be the culprit?

I don't recall any posts about these blocking TCP ports and given what they do feel it's highly unlikely.

I can't think what else you could try, maybe Corsair support can help.

yeah its confirmed, after changing the pump from the mobo PUMP_PWR to the CPU_PWR resolved the issue.

*also gave up using HWinfo64 and uninstalled it, suspecting it causes compatibility problemas even after turning off the H115i monitoring.

instead switched to only MSI Afterburner & Riva.

a big NOPE, its confirmed that the problem persists :mad::mad::mad:

...even after trying the newest version 4.8.3.8

Edited by andremelo90