Corsair Community

Corsair Commander Pro

Z.S

I only got the Corsair Commander Pro yesterday but I am not able to connect the USB cable for my Corsair Hydro Series H115i on it as when I do it does not work (was working before I got the Commander Pro without being plugged in to it) I only chose the Commander Pro vs Lighting Node Pro due to onboard USB headers as well as fan control (I am getting RGB Strips and RGB fans after I get a new case but I only bought the Commander Pro as I got it on discount though I was planning on getting it later this year)

I even tried it in the other USB slot on the Commander Pro and nothing happens

EDIT: is the H115i supposed to show up in Corsair or not my USB Port is being used by the commander Pro and I have fans plugged in to it

Edited by Z.S

From what you have said I can't even guess.

1. The SIV initial + [uSB Bus] + [Link Devices] + [Link Status] + [Link Fans] + [Link LEDs] panels allow the root cause of many hardware issues to be determined and resolved.
  2. If you need help with a CL hardware issue I recommend attaching these screen shots to your post using names such as [Link Devices].png.
  3. You should also ensure your PC Specs are up to date and specify the Windows Build number.
  4. Check the devices are present on Devices and Printers and confirm that Windows Device Manager is not reporting any issues.
  5. ALL of the files in the siv.zip release should be extracted to C:\Program Files\SIV\ or similar and SIV should be run from there.

sorry for late reply but what I am on about is that when connecting my H115i to the USB headers on the Commander Pro it does not show in software and for those wondering YES the Commander Pro does work in the software it is recognised but most functionality is not there because I do not have any lighting plugged in to it yet and as for the fans I currently only have 1 fan in it which I only connected to test the Commander Pro (the other fans are hooked up to the CPU fan header and at the moment I only have 1 fan not hooked up to my cooler which is for exhaust) but when I get a new case and some RGB fans i will have at least 5 fans in my case Edited by Z.S