Corsair Community

Wondering

moleces

I'm a razer user atm, but planning to switch to corsair k95 platinum and scimitar because of the build and for the features it has. But I'm wonder if is it easy to setup macros on corsair app same as razer synapse? Also can I set up macro to any keys on the keyboard? Most of the reviews that I saw is not about the macro, mostly about rgb. Really need to know ASAP. :D

CUE has a feature called demo mode. This will allow you to experience the whole software before considering purchasing the peripherals.

Just download and install CUE and the demo devices should appear.

I see. Do you use macro alot?

I'm a razer user atm, but planning to switch to corsair k95 platinum and scimitar because of the build and for the features it has. But I'm wonder if is it easy to setup macros on corsair app same as razer synapse? Also can I set up macro to any keys on the keyboard? Most of the reviews that I saw is not about the macro, mostly about rgb. Really need to know ASAP. :D

You can redefine any of the raised keys to act as any of these keys and more.

You can program macros for these keys quite easily.

Complex macros using timers and multiple profiles using state can also be done, but of course, the more complex the program, the harder it is to do.

I haven't worked with the razer software, so I cannot compare the ease of programming, but certainly it is very very easy to do simple definitions, and this forum gives examples and advice for specific questions about programming.

I purchased the Corsair K95 RGB keyboard specifically because of the macro functionality, not for the LEDs.