Corsair Community

corsair glaive issue

nathan02

please someone help so i can get a replacement for my glaive here in ourt country.

my glaive gets warm on the mouse. its not normal right>? so how do i fix it? i did everything like reeinstalling the CUE and updated the drivers etc...

why is it like this? any idea?>

I've noticed this as well. It seems to only be caused by my hand though.

If while i'm playing i notice the mouse feels hot... if i stop playing for 30 seconds and just move the mouse around (without my hand pressed on the back) it cools of quickly.

It's the first aluminium mouse i've owned so i can only assume it 'feels' warm as the aluminium soaks up some of the heat from your hand.

This has come up a few times. I don't really notice it, but if you are using white at 100% intensity, that may contribute to the feeling. 100% white is too bright for me anyway and you can turn down the intensity wheel for any color. I don't notice this at all with blues and greens.

I bought one today and I love the shape and the sensor is Amazing swapping my Deathadder Elite for it that died and it was sent to repair. What I can Say is that the mouse gets really warm even with all LED's turned off still gets warm it's good for winter times to be honest but it's very annoying now during summer. I love the mouse but this getting hot problem might make me go and return it unless corsair comes with a firmware update that might fix it. I tried Purple red and blue. I use the mouse with Palm rest and its annoying because I'm sweating all the time. When you play several hours its not ok... I hope they can fix it since theres alot of people complaining. I will try to contact Corsair to see how they are proceeding with this problem.