Corsair Community

CUE Separate Profiles FAO of Corsair Devs

Holyrood

Hi,

Can Corsair please set mouse selections to have separate profiles from each other. So when we click say M65 icon for example all options on left menu are for M65 and no other Corsair mouse device connected. See attached image.

It is rather frustrating having to change profile, DPI profile manually and also having to change pointer speed too everytime switching between M65 and Glaive.

The mice icons seem totally irrelevant clicking one or the other makes no difference to each mouse individually when then adjusting settings.

Rolling back to CUE Utility, again.

Disappointed customer here. not the level of foresight I expected from Corsair.

mouse.thumb.jpg.71c7de5a1b0c492faa6ed596e2f7c942.jpg

I get where you are coming from, but for me, I use two corsair mice and keep the m4 m5 buttons the same as well as dpi up / dpi down the same between the two. Is it nice that the profiles are the same between the two. I get the dpi thing, but are you far off from the defaults? I guess that would bother me if I used both for work stuff, but I only use the scimitar for businessy stuff.

I am not sure how many people leave two mice connected at the same time. Presumably you have your reasons, but the obvious simple solution may be better. The counter argument is if each different mouse produced a shadow profile, those who periodically change mice would drown in profiles. You should be able to create two different DPI settings, one for each mouse. A single click will re-assign the profile each time you change. Edited by c-attack

I am not sure how many people leave two mice connected at the same time. Presumably you have your reasons, but the obvious simple solution may be better.

Word mine are almost never plugged in at the same time, but if i do happen to do that, FWIW it is pretty good about not allowing phantom movement.