Corsair Community

RMA

crazybear

Customer service at Corsair has gone downhill. I have a keyboard that needs to be replaced. I have a ticket - though it took a looooong time to get it almost to where they'd consider an RMA. Then they said you must send the invoice. I told them this was sent to me by Corsair on a RMA and that NO INVOICE was sent with it. I asked them to look in their system, that they'd have my name, address, the RMA and even the serial number...but they told me they lost all past information on RMAs - on everything in the past! They say no invoice, no RMA [and refer me to the warrantee page] - when THEY never gave me an invoice with the RMA'd keyboard, yet demand one and have no record of our past interactions! Very sad way to do 'customer support'. I have asked to speak to a supervisor and was told to hold on on live chat...then I was told that it was impossible to contact a supervisor that way and one would 'call me'....I won't hold my breath! [i think the chances of that are zero]. I live in Europe and the only phone number to call is a US 888 number which for me would cost a few hundred dollars for a few minutes and likely never get to talk to anyone I needed to talk to. The live chat situation is terrible with the cloud server disconnecting every few minutes for a few minutes and the staff there acting like robots and unable to do anything past the lines they've been trained to parrot to certain requests or demands from customers. It is a very sad situation. They have our money and seem not to care beyond that - but they are destroying their own name and reputation.

If anyone has been in this situation and has any idea how I can get my RMA, please let me know!

Edited by crazybear

If anyone has been in this situation and has any idea how I can get my RMA, please let me know!

I have not tried to use the new support system for an RMA, but when I just looked all the calls I logged are still there, but all the details have gone missing :o:.

I did an RMA as a result of http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134052 back in 2014 and the looking at the ticket it shows:

attachment.php?attachmentid=30943&stc=1&d=1504273310

Given the RMA was approved then at the time I clearly had provided the invoice. Given this I would expect Corsair to honour any RMA request.

Last time I tried then I was able to contact Corsair support via Skype and the cost to me was zero.

322883482_H80afterCL2.7.5361brickedit.png.1a7a8587e341369b2eccc36d519887c0.png

• Administrators
I asked them to look in their system, that they'd have my name, address, the RMA and even the serial number...but they told me they lost all past information on RMAs - on everything in the past!

Nothing's been lost. PM me your ticket number and I'll look into it.