Jump to content
Corsair Community

Shift key cap replacement


Recommended Posts


I recently bought a k70 and it turned out to be with an EU layout where the Shift key is smaller and divided into two keys.


Is there a way to replace the key caps with one key cap that unites them? I have noticed that longer keys such as Backspace, Caps and Shift have a different design of the switches under (they are one switch with some holder?) so is it technically possible to make such a change, and if so how can I purchase such a keycap as I guess it is going to be way more specific.


Thank you in advance


P.S. I just tried swapping the backspace key and it doesn't fit on top of the two switches xD


Edited by frostwor
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...