Corsair Community

K95 Platinum Profiles Switching

orric

I have the K95 RGB Platinum and Sabre RBG Mouse. Whenever I have the CUE software running in the background and I click any button on my mouse, the cue software automatically switches to a randomly downloaded profile. If I have CUE closed, then the default RGB rainbow is on and nothing happens when I press a button on my mouse.

I am not sure what to do--whether it's an issue with my mouse or my keyboard. I've tried reinstalling the software and all my firmware is up to date. Any assistance / suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Edit: I tested it out with the M65 RGB Pro mouse and it still did the same thing--so I don't think this has anything to do with my Sabre RGB mouse.

Does the profile have a profile switch action bound to the keys? Can you upload a video of this problem?

Nothing is bound to the keys or anything. I have no idea how to upload a video regarding this, and I'm also not the only person experiencing this issue as I've found out via reddit. I can use the HW profiles just fine without there being any switching if CUE is closed. I've also tried using the past version of CUE, and this is still an issue. Thinking this is a software bug.

Nothing is bound to the keys or anything. I have no idea how to upload a video regarding this, and I'm also not the only person experiencing this issue as I've found out via reddit. I can use the HW profiles just fine without there being any switching if CUE is closed. I've also tried using the past version of CUE, and this is still an issue. Thinking this is a software bug.

please link me the Reddit post so I can show it to the devs for further testing. Thanks.

Archived