Corsair Community

EU layout, short left Shift key

Senti

Hey there. I've just bought the K65 RGB Rapidfire and immediately noticed that the layout is unfortunately different than I thought it would be (and different than showed on the box). There is a \| key put between left shift and z key. That makes left Shift smaller and Enter bigger. That doesn't make much sense in a gaming keyboard imo. Is this weird layout the only one available for Europe? The product number is CH 9110014 EU. Vast majority of photos that I find through google has normal long left Shift and \| key over (rectangular) Enter.

2105291239_corsairk65rapidfirelayout.thumb.jpg.cfd262c188b6c6f340d884a54573e485.jpg

• Corsair Employees
The layout you linked will be the same for all of our keyboard models with EU layouts. Alternative layouts are only available in their respective regions. Did you purchase the keyboard from a local store, or online from a retailer outside of your area?

Bought it from a local (Polish) store. First time I'm seeing this layout tbh, seems like a weird design choice, the \| key is doubled because it's not only between the left Shift and Z but also near the Enter.

Is this layout (basically what I've been using my whole life) http://www.corsair.com/en-us/k65-rgb-rapidfire-compact-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-cherry-mx-speed-rgb-na only available in North America or parts of Europe too?