Corsair Community

LINK 4.8.0.82 (Unable to adjust fan speed)

Nepturion

Suddenly my 7700K isn't displayed in Corsair LINK.. I'm unable to adjust the speed of the pump and the 4 fans I have there.

Worked a few days ago.

Have deleted the entire program, removed residue files and reinstalled 4.8.0.82.

Is there any BIOS settings that might rely on being enabled to make LINK not work?

Seems my device isn't found.. It's the H100i v2 CW-9060025-WW.

SIV can't find my AIO, but the driver is installed, but not in the device management.

Error 259 - No AIO Link Devices found on this system

536884969_corsairlink.thumb.png.ad9415590750bca20ca47387ad724349.png

CLink4App debug log.zip

Edited by Nepturion

SIV can't find my AIO, but the driver is installed, but not in the device management.

Error 259 - No AIO Link Devices found on this system

If you wish to use SIV and there is an issue you wish me to help you with then you need to post the debug information I specify otherwise I can't help you.

1. The SIV initial + [uSB Bus] + [Link Devices] + [Link Status] + [Link Fans] + [Link LEDs] panels allow the root cause of many hardware issues to be determined and resolved.
  2. If you need help with a CL hardware issue I recommend attaching these screen shots to your post using names such as [Link Devices].png.
  3. You should also ensure your PC Specs are up to date and specify the Windows Build number.
  4. Check the devices are present on Devices and Printers and confirm that Windows Device Manager is not reporting any issues.
  5. ALL of the files in the siv.zip release should be extracted to C:\Program Files\SIV\ or similar and SIV should be run from there.

There is nothing in the device manager!

Given [Link Devices] specified to check Devices and Printers and I said to check Devices and Printers why have you not done this?

I also asked for [uSB Bus] and you failed to post it.

Does Device Manager report any unknown devices ?

All I can tell is that Windows has never detected a H100iV2 and can't see how CL4 was ever able to report the H100iV2.

Has CL4 ever reported the H100iV2 and if so what have you changed since it last reported it?

You also failed to update you PC Specs to specify the Windows Build number.

Also post Menu->Hardware->Cooling Status so I can check if the H100iV2 pump is working.

Edited by red-ray

If you ment text file, it wasn't specified.

Yes there are unknown usb 3.0 devices.

A request for the USB device descriptor failed, The SuperSpeed link to the USB device keeps going to an error state Compliance etc.

I haven't changed a thing. I know it doesnt show H100iv2 in the device manager, it's probably a generic usb driver.

Also Windows build wasnt necessary since it's included in the screenshot..

SIV_GAMING.txt

495854920_deviceandprinters.thumb.png.81401826c1108ac24eadb166263c3a23.png

Edited by Nepturion

1. If you ment text file, it wasn't specified.
  2. Yes there are unknown usb 3.0 devices.
  3. A request for the USB device descriptor failed, The SuperSpeed link to the USB device keeps going to an error state Compliance etc.
  4. I haven't changed a thing. I know it doesnt show H100iv2 in the device manager, it's probably a generic usb driver.
  5. Also Windows build wasnt necessary since it's included in the screenshot.

1. I did not mean the text file and I did specify all of the "SIV initial + [uSB Bus] + [Link Devices] + [Link Status] + [Link Fans] + [Link LEDs] panels". The H100iV2 is not listed on [uSB Bus] so you have a hardware issue.
  2. Well what is it?
  3. You need to address this.
  4. Given you choose not to believe me that SIV will report a "Corsair H100iV2 Hydro Series 7289 USB Device" on [Link Devices] if Windows has ever detected it then I don't see how I can help you.
  5. When I ask for help I always try and do as requested.
  6. I advise you to ask Corsair Support for help and good luck with resolving your issue.

Edited by red-ray

I can't provide anything from Link Devices since it's not detected..

Maybe something got lost in translation.

My H80iGT uses the same Device Driver as your H100iV2 should and at the moment it's not connected and therefor not detected.

Below you can see it's listed on [Link Devices] and had your H100iV2 ever been detected it would also be listed on [Link Devices].

attachment.php?attachmentid=30762&stc=1&d=1503417784

1752334067_LinkDevicesH80iGT.thumb.png.0d8a896180c855bd1ead09cf92d0ba12.png

Edited by red-ray
Typo