Corsair Community

Loud Pop

Rob_Robinson398

While using my Pc I heard a large pop or bang and the pc shutdown everything thing else attached to the APC remained on. I have an HX850i and removed it from the PC did the fan test with no results. I can't submit a ticket because of change of system but need to know what to do to get this resolved since all my important work of course is on the pic.

Thanks

Edited by Rob_Robinson398

No need for sarcasm I know that you can't do an RMA online. I was just asking to see if anyone had a similar issue. I should not be getting smart replies. My issue is important to me and with the system down through no fault of mine was looking for a solution. By the way I did get help through customer support who created a ticket for me and I applaud their help and professionalism. I have been a customer of Corsair for many years and have used both their products and their forums many times but this has left a bad taste in my mouth. I am going to blow it off as an aberration but please remember we have a choice to go elsewhere.

• Corsair Employees

I'm not being sarcastic and my reply is not "smart". Just letting you know that the kind of support you're looking for is not available on the forums.

You came to the forums not looking for tech support, but for help with an RMA. Corsair's technical support group does not work the forums. They will, however, reply to you via support chat or ticket system.

The reason I posted the URL was because it recently changed and I thought you were having an issue getting through on the old ticket system link. The old link is http://corsair.force.com and a lot of people are still going there thinking the support ticket system is down. The new one at http://support.corsair.com has only been working for less than two weeks.