Corsair Community

Brand New Corsair One Pro TI won't display signal to monitor

yamatj

I just got my Corsair Pro Ti yesterday and have some of these same issues.

Audio/Video hitches on both hdmi ports.

HDR works on front HDMI port only.

Super frustrating considering I booked a week off for this. I've opened a ticket #617120.

Will this result in me getting a new unit?

• Corsair Employee

That is extremely likely.

I just got my Corsair Pro Ti yesterday and have some of these same issues.

Audio/Video hitches on both hdmi ports.

HDR works on front HDMI port only.

Super frustrating considering I booked a week off for this. I've opened a ticket #617120.

Will this result in me getting a new unit?

• Corsair Employee
I just bought the standard Corsair One from Amazon. Is it possible that it has the same problem? I'm shipping it overseas so need to be sure.

You're referring to the system with the GTX 1070?

Unfortunately I can't guarantee that it won't be affected. The only way to know for sure is to check the lot code on the box. If it's a lot code from 1725 to 1731, it's affected. If it's from before 1725, it won't have the issue.

You're referring to the system with the GTX 1070?

Unfortunately I can't guarantee that it won't be affected. The only way to know for sure is to check the lot code on the box. If it's a lot code from 1725 to 1731, it's affected. If it's from before 1725, it won't have the issue.

Yes. I had someone check for me and it's lot 1725.

If you already know which units are defective, why didn't you recall them from Amazon? I already had it shipped overseas.

• Corsair Employee

We did recall them from Amazon. But if your order was placed/shipped before we issued the recall, there isn't a whole lot we can do.

There IS a fix you can try to implement on your side. On first boot, enter the BIOS and set the PCI Express to "Gen 2." That should fix the problem.

We did recall them from Amazon. But if your order was placed/shipped before we issued the recall, there isn't a whole lot we can do.

There IS a fix you can try to implement on your side. On first boot, enter the BIOS and set the PCI Express to "Gen 2." That should fix the problem.

System was bought on Friday, so after the recall date.

I'll try to do that once I get it. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Dustin,

I recently received a unit from Amazon that was shipped to them on August 11th. The lot code on the box is 17275101; it looks like this is affected by the recall? I've been trying to get in touch with someone from Corsair One support but the phone system keeps directing me to regular support and no one has been able to help me.

Thanks for your help!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I got a corsair one about a month ago with this issue and many more (low fps in VR), I bought it via Amazon and they were quick to send another one, the thing is I'm having the same issue with the second computer, It boots whenever it wants. I'm trying to do the initial configuration right now and out of 20 boots I got lucky only once.

I'm about to give up and get a bigger PSU, I believe 400w is not enough for the 1080 on this computer.

Any thoughts? I can't believe corsair hasn't addressed this

• 1 month later...
400W is big enough for the 1080. Your PSU is not the issue.

Can you tell me which lot code your second computer is from?

hey Dustin:

I bought Corsair ONE PRO Compact Gaming PC CS-9000007-NA yesterday on Newegg.ca yesterday, did Corsair already recalled all the defected unit from Newegg already? I bought this PC as a gift for my elder brother, so I do not want him upset about it. i also found someone posted his comment on newegg saying that the thermal paste on GPU isn't sufficient, is that for real?

You can find his comment over here

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883304001

• Corsair Employee

I'm not aware of any reoccurring issues with thermal paste not being properly applied to the GPU.

The unit from NewEgg.ca should be fine, but if you want peace of mind, PM me the serial number and I'll check it against our lot codes to make sure it doesn't suffer from the recall issue.

• 3 months later...

Hello Corsair Dustin! Sorry to resurrect an old thread but it seems I am effected by this couple month old issue. I just sent in my support ticket: #694471. My lot# 17315102.

The odd thing I realized about this is while I was submitting my ticket, I realized that while unboxing the new PC, the seals on the bottom were broken. My semi-educated guess is that someone bought this PC a few months ago and had the same dreaded no-display issue. Instead of an RMA they just returned the unity. This is probably also why I have an issue that was present on models late last year.

If there is any more information you need to expedite my ticket, please let me know! Thanks in advance for the help!

• Corsair Employee
Hello Corsair Dustin! Sorry to resurrect an old thread but it seems I am effected by this couple month old issue. I just sent in my support ticket: #694471. My lot# 17315102.

The odd thing I realized about this is while I was submitting my ticket, I realized that while unboxing the new PC, the seals on the bottom were broken. My semi-educated guess is that someone bought this PC a few months ago and had the same dreaded no-display issue. Instead of an RMA they just returned the unity. This is probably also why I have an issue that was present on models late last year.

If there is any more information you need to expedite my ticket, please let me know! Thanks in advance for the help!

my brand new 8700K C1 has the no signal issue out of the box.

If your Corsair ONE was bought as new but clearly had been opened, I'd suggest returning to the retailer you bought it from.

For display out issues, try the troubleshooting tips and tricks in this thread: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=169248 and if that doesn't work, you likely have an issue that requires assistance from our customer support team.

Archived